Another Basket Bowl on It's Way!

Had to get up early today . . plumber coming to fix the boiler!! £400! . . so . . could someone out there please buy one of my more expensive pieces! :o)
Started up in the studio after making the plumber . . and his mate . . a cuppa and leaving them to it!
Working on a basket bowl! Spent all morning cutting circles for the base and strips of glass for the weave and drawing out the project on Thinfire Shelf Paper. Have now cut the 1st layer strips of the weave . . Oh! . . and my thumb as well! Will now have to wash all the glass . . and my jeans!:o) . . and the colour? . . well . . clear and a light coral . . the Coral will look like this:

The plumber has gone now . . with a cheery wave and a "The Bill will be in the post!" . . £400! No wonder his wave was cheery! I'm in the wrong job! £65 an hour, plus VAT, plus Parts!
Having a cuppa myself . .to recover from having had to spend the money on the boiler!
Off back to the studio this afternoon . . more cutting! . . and hopefully not me this time! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe To My Blog

Subscribe to my Blog via email